- This plan helps you save pre-tax dollars for your future retirement.
- Enroll or change your monthly contribution into your 457 Deferred Compensation at any time.
- Join the NDPERS Companion Plan (TIAA) or choose your own investment provider. The NDPERS Board only oversees the Companion Plan investment options.
- You may be eligible to earn additional funds through the Portability Enhancement Provision (PEP).
- In the event of a divorce, review the Qualified Domestic Relations Order.
Get started with a minimum of $25/month. Federal annual limits apply.
- Log into your Member Self Service (MSS)
- Use the Quick Enrollment Form SFN 54362 (Companion Plan Only)
- Submit the Enrollment/Change Form SFN 3803 (Companion Plan or Other Providers)
Investment Provider Options
|Companion Plan||Other Providers effective 2021|
Savings Provider: Bank of North Dakota
You are responsible for meeting with your provider to set up your account, monthly payroll contribution, and beneficiaries.
Use the Investment Providers list to find a provider near you.
- Plan Handbook Overview
- Investment Options Summary
- Deferred Compensation Plan Document
- Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future
- Basics of 457 Supplemental Retirement Program - Slide Presentation
- Basic of Investing - Slide Presentation
- Companion Plan Document
- Companion Plan Quarterly Performance Report
- Companion Plan Investment Policy
- Portability Enhancement Provision (PEP)