- This is a voluntary supplemental retirement savings program while you were actively working.
- You can rollover funds from one qualified plan to another.
- To begin distributions, please contact your provider agent to complete the necessary paperwork. Any paperwork requiring NDPERS signature must be submitted to our office allowing at least 2-3 days processing time.
- Upon reaching age 70 ½ (age 72 for those individuals who attain age 70 1/2 after December 31, 2019) you will be required to take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your account.
- In the event of a divorce, please review the Qualified Domestic Relations Order for additional information.