Sanford Health Plan and NDPERS collaborate to provide you with an array of resources to ensure the success of the wellness program at your worksite.
Select from the options to learn more.
The $250 Wellness Benefit Program is administered by the NDPERS health insurance carrier. Sanford Health Plan members and their covered spouses are eligible to earn $250 in wellness benefits ($500 per household).
Sanford Health Plan regularly distributes wellness newsletters for employees to learn about their health management options.
Resources to Administer Wellness
$250 Wellness Benefit
- Understand how the $250 Wellness Benefit is taxed
- Download the wellness voucher
- Complete the SFTP Setup Form - Political Subdivisions
- Employer-Based Wellness Discount & Application Timeline
Education for Wellness Coordinators
- Wellness Coordinator Newsletters
- Wellness Coordinators Webinars
- Wellness Educators in North Dakota - FREE Service