- Voya Financial is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Voya Financial.
- Eligible employees are those employed by a participating employer who are at least 18 years of age, work at least 20 hours per week for 20 or more weeks per year, and whose positions are regularly funded and not of limited duration (i.e., permanent).
- Temporary employees may be eligible to participate if they are working at least 20 hours per week for 20 weeks of the year.
- Initial enrollment period is within 31 days of employment into an eligible position or within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- NDPERS conducts an Annual Enrollment in the fall each year with coverage effective upon approval by the carrier.
- Understanding Beneficiaries
- Importance of Naming a Beneficiary
- Minor Beneficiaries - What you should know
Services, Tools, and Other Resources
- Insurance Calculator
- Travel Assistance
- Funeral Planning, Will Prep & Concierge Service
- Understanding Conversion and Portability & Portability Rates
Texas Resident Information