The NDPERS Group Life Insurance is a term life policy underwritten by Voya Financial. According to North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) 54-52.1, political subdivisions may offer the benefits of the NDPERS group life plan to its eligible employees.
Please review the eligibility and coverage information carefully to ensure complete understanding of the rights and responsibilities of both the employer and employee.
Steps to Enrollment
- Refer to the new employer group Life Plan Enrollment Information regarding employee eligibility and employer/employee participation and contribution requirements. Current rates information is also available.
- Complete and submit an Eligibility Assessment Questionnaire (SFN 58781) for NDPERS to determine if your agency is an eligible political subdivision.
- Submit signed board resolution with required NDPERS language.
- Contracts must be completed and submitted to NDPERS.
- Employee Applications/Waivers must be completed and returned to NDPERS prior to employer effective date.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the NDPERS Life Plan please contact our office at 1-800-803-7377 or 1-701-328-3900.