- Humana is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Humana.
- Use this guide to Find a Pharmacy in your area.
- The retiree or their covered spouse must have Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate in the plan.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event. Reference the Retirement Guide for details.
- The Dakota Retiree Plan is bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan.
Related to Humana
- Humana Welcome Kit
- Humana webinar
- Humana Guidebook
- Humana Evidence of Coverage
- Humana Summary of Benefits
- Humana Prescription Drug Guide