- Express-Scripts Incorporated (ESI) is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Express-Scripts Incorporated (ESI).
- The retiree or their covered spouse must have Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate in the plan.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- The Dakota Retiree Plan is bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan.
- Summary Plan Description
- Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts (IRMAA)
- Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP)
- Low Income Subsidy (LIS)
- Creditable Coverage Notice
- ESI 90 Day Supply North Dakota Pharmacy Network
- Medicare Drug Coverage Under Part A, Part B, Part D
- 2021 Medicare Part-D ESI Formulary List
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- 2021 Medicare Part-D Benefits Overview