Report a Death


You can use ESS to report the death of an employee. If you need to report the death of a spouse or dependent, you will need to contact the member service unit at NDPERS.

“Report a Death” is found on the Left Side Menu.  Detailed instructions can be found in the ESS Employer Guide.