- Mandatory Training is required for provider representatives every two years based upon the contractual requirement in the Provider Administrative Agreement
- Instructions for completion of forms may be viewed in the Provider Representative Handbook.
Provider Agent Training
- NDPERS Mandatory 457 Provider Training(Webinar)
- PowerPoint Slides
- Provider Agent Certification/Recertification (SFN 61538)
New Provider Agent Request
- Review the requirements for becoming an Authorized Provider Representative.
- Provider agents must be appointed by an affiliated provider agency. Please review the Provider Companies Contact List for Appointment of 457 Plan Representatives.
- The Notice of Appointment of 457 Plan Authorized Agent (SFN-58745) form must be completed, signed by company contact, and sent to the NDPERS office.