- Superior Vision is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Superior Vision.
- Permanent state employees, university system employees, Garrison Diversion and district health unit employees are eligible to participate as long as they are 18 years of age, work at least 20 hours per week for at least 20 weeks per year in a permanent position that is regularly funded and not of limited duration.
- Initial enrollment period is within 31 days of employment into an eligible position or within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- Effective January 1, 2018, individuals that participate in the NDPERS vision plan will be required to have coverage for a full calendar year. Coverage may only be cancelled during the calendar year if the individual terminates employment. Individuals will be able to increase or decrease their level of coverage subject to qualifying events and application within 31 days of the event.
- NDPERS conducts an Annual Enrollment in the fall each year with coverage effective January 1 of the following year.
Carrier Contact Information Forms