Steps to Enrollment
- Refer to the new employer group 457 Deferred Compensation Enrollment Information regarding employee eligibility and contribution requirements.
- Complete and submit an Eligibility Assessment Questionnaire (SFN 58781) for NDPERS to determine if your agency is an eligible political subdivision.
- Submit signed board resolution with required NDPERS language.
- Contracts must be completed and submitted to NDPERS.
- Schedule employee education and outreach efforts regarding retirement plan enrollment and Portability Enhancement Program (PEP) upon request.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the NDPERS Group Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan please contact our office at 1-800-803-7377 or 1-701-328-3900.
- New Group Deferred Compensation Plan Presentation
- Deferred Compensation Details
- Deferred Compensation Plan Handbook