- Sanford Health Plan is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Sanford Health Plan.
- The plan is a supplement plan to Medicare and requires any Medicare eligible individual to have both Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- The plan is a bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and is not available as a stand-alone product.
- Rates are based on your enrollment date and Medicare eligibility of any dependents you wish to cover.
Carrier Contact Information Forms
Other Health Insurance Benefits & Resources
These additional programs and resources are available to you.
The NDPERS Dakota Wellness Program $250 Benefit is available to all eligible members and their covered spouses participating in the NDPERS group health insurance plan.
NDQuits reduces the harms of nicotine addiction by helping North Dakotans quit. Anyone in North Dakota can call NDQuits.
This is free resource to any individual looking for additional activities to support their health and wellness journey.
- Questions About Cancelling Your NDPERS Health Insurance
- Understanding Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Outline of Medicare Supplement Coverage
- How Medicare & Dakota Retiree Plan work together
- Pay for the medication, not the name
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Certificate of Insurance - Dakota Retiree Plan (Medicare)