- Sanford Health Plan is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Sanford Health Plan.
- The plan is a supplement plan to Medicare and requires any Medicare eligible individual to have both Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- The plan is a bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and is not available as a stand-alone product.
- Rates are based on your enrollment date and Medicare eligibility of any dependents you wish to cover.
Other Health Insurance Benefits & Resources
These additional programs and resources are available to you.
- Questions About Cancelling Your NDPERS Health Insurance
- Understanding Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Outline of Medicare Supplement Coverage
- How Medicare & Dakota Retiree Plan work together
- Pay for the medication, not the name
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Certificate of Insurance - Dakota Retiree Plan (Medicare)