- Sanford Health Plan is the carrier for this plan. Visit their online portal here: Sanford Health Plan.
- The plan is a supplement plan to Medicare and requires any Medicare eligible individual to have both Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- The plan is a bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and is not available as a stand-alone product.
- Rates are based on your enrollment date and Medicare eligibility of any dependents you wish to cover.
Other Health Insurance Benefits
These additional programs are available to you. Click on each of the images below for more information.
- Questions About Cancelling Your NDPERS Health Insurance
- Understanding Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Outline of Medicare Supplement Coverage
- How Medicare & Dakota Retiree Plan work together
- Pay for the medication, not the name
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Certificate of Insurance - Dakota Retiree Plan (Medicare)