- You are eligible for this plan if you are elected or appointed as a justice of the Supreme Court or judge of a District Court.
- Every month you contribute to your NDPERS retirement plan, you earn service credit.
- Your lifetime, monthly benefit is calculated based on a formula.
- You may elect to purchase service credit to increase your future monthly retirement benefit.
- If you become permanently disabled while actively contributing, your retirement plan includes a disability option.
- In the event of a divorce, please review the Qualified Domestic Relations Order for additional information.