Enrolling in NDPERS Plans
Updating NDPERS Plan Elections
Existing employees may enroll in the NDPERS insurance plans or FlexComp plan during Annual Enrollment or within 31 days of a qualifying event.
Transferring to another NDPERS participating employer?
Depending on your specific circumstances, you might need these forms:
- Designation of Beneficiary [SFN 2560]
- Health Enrollment Change [SFN 60036]
- Group Life Insurance Enrollment/Change [SFN 53803]
- Group Life Evidence of Insurability
- Life Insurance Designation of Beneficiary [SFN 53855]
- Vision/Dental Enrollment Change [SFN 58792] (State, Higher Education & Health Units Only)
- FlexComp Change in Status [SFN 53511] (State & Participating Health Units Only)
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan Enrollment/Change [SFN 3803]
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan Quick Enrollment/Waiver [SFN 54362]
Leaving NDPERS Membership
Upon notification from your employer, NDPERS will send you information regarding the NDPERS benefits in which you were enrolled. It is your responsibility to notify NDPERS of your elections related to retirement and/or the insurance plans.
Use the applicable guides and forms when making your elections: