If you move, change your name or contact information, you are required to update your NDPERS record. This will help avoid any delays in delivery of important correspondence and processing of benefits.
To change your name, fill out a Notice of Change (SFN-10766). Complete Part A with your personal information, Part D with the new name, and Part H with your signature and date. Once you’ve completed the form, send it to NDPERS via email, fax, or mail.
Change My Address
Whether you are an active or retired member, there are several ways to update your mailing address. Note NDPERS only needs your mailing address. A mailing address can differ from a physical address. If your mailing address includes a P.O. Box or Apartment number, please include this information when updating your address.
If you work for a State Agency:
- Permanent employees can update their personal mailing address on PeopleSoft.
- Temporary employees can update their personal mailing address on PERSLink Member Self Service (MSS).
If you work for a Political Subdivision or Higher Education:
All employees can update their personal mailing address on PERSLink Member Self Service (MSS).
You can select the most convenient way to update your mailing address information.
- Change your address online by logging in to PERSLink Member Self Service (MSS).
- Download, complete, and return a Notice of Change Form SFN 10766 available on the NDPERS website or upon request. Complete Part A and B of the form and sign to authorize the change. Once you’ve completed the form, send it to NDPERS via email, fax, or mail.
- Send us your new address in an authorization letter with your full name, date of birth and new mailing address. Sign, date, and send to NDPERS via e-mail, mail, or fax.