Direct Deposit is safe, convenient and used nationwide to transfer funds between financial institutions
All annuity payments must be direct deposited. This method of transferring funds is safe, convenient and easily used nationwide to transfer funds between financial institutions.
Advantages to Direct Deposit
- The money will be there on time each month.
- Your worries about mail delays or stolen checks are over.
- You will avoid waiting in long bank lines to cash or deposit checks.
- Your money will be deposited quicker – the first business day of each month, which allows you to access money more quickly than before.
To Begin or Change Direct Deposit
- Complete an Authorization for Direct Deposit for Annuity Payments SFN 18379.
- Return the form to the NDPERS office by the 14th of any month.
- Your Direct Deposit of NDPERS benefit payments will begin the first of the following month unless you indicate a different date.
- To direct deposit your retiree health insurance credit (RHIC), complete a ASIFlex Direct Deposit Form and submit to ASIFlex.