Change My Tax Withholding


You may change your tax withholding election at any time. Login to PERSLink Member Self Service (MSS) or complete a new Withholding Allowance Election for Pension Payments SFN 51506.

Changes must be received in the NDPERS office by the 20th of the month.

If you do not have federal income tax withheld from your benefit payment, you cannot have ND state income tax withheld.

If you choose to have state taxes withheld, only North Dakota state tax can be withheld.