NDPERS hosts two major events to help our members with their understanding of benefits depending of their stage in life. Visit our calendar of events to see the next workshop opportunity near you or select a topic below to watch a recording of a previous presentation.
Financial Essentials Workshop (FEW)
This workshop is for employees in the early to mid-stage of their career. You will learn the importance of integrating financial planning and goal setting into your everyday lifestyle. Be part of the FEW to take initiative and create a plan for your retirement, learn how to budget effectively, save for your child’s college, and prepare for the unexpected.
- Understanding your NDPERS Benefits (MP4)
- Financial Planning with TIAA (MP4): Investing, budgeting, and income replacement
- North Dakota's 529 College Saving Plan with BND (MP4)
- Estate planning, wills, trusts and health directives with Chapman & Chapman Law Firm (MP4)
- Download PowerPoint presentation
Pre-Retirement Education Program (PREP)
This program is designed for individuals who plan to retire in the next five years.